Members of the Society are drawn from tertiary Institutions in the world and other sectors of commerce and industry including the public and private services.
It provides public benefits including Expert scholar’s advice on variety public issue related to Sciences, Engineering, Health Sciences, Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences and so on.
The Society draws up considerable strength of distinguished scholars all over the world. It is the first International Scholarly Academy aim to establish itself both as recognized International Representative of the world and as a source of authoritative scholarly critical comment and advice on political issue affecting education worldwide.
Membership is open to all anybody in various field of studies who have distinguished themselves in their various careers, either in politics, engineering, academics, finance, general research and administration with empirical proofs both in private and public sectors of the economy including those who are holding strategic leadership roles in their organizations. click here to download membership form and click here to see list of members. Download World Learned-Nomination form
- Chartered Learned and other award Researcher
- Recognition as a Professional in his or her field of studies
- Networking and interacting with fellow chartered professionals in Teaching, Administration and Research
- Research consultancy/administration consultancy in the area of recruitment and training .
- Practical experience in the industry.
- Periodical provision of sound professional training to members to update and equip members.
- Additional educational/professional qualification, eg FICWLS after your names.
- Influencing government policies in the interest of the general public as far as Teaching, Administration and research, development and administration are concerned.
- You may propose to be the program committee of an existing Intellectuals conference sponsored by ICWLS.
- You will be assigned to be the committee of the relevant Intellectual conference sponsored by ICWLS.
- Job Opportunities
- You can register the Intellectual conference sponsored by ICWLS with a lower price.
- ICWLS organizes conference, workshop, and provides sponsor or technical support to forum, conferences and workshops, it also publishes high quality academic international journal and magazine. ICWLS membership brings you access to the latest technical information and research, global networking and opportunities.
- You will receive reasonable percentage of the Society dues on Academic/Professional Collaborations exercise facilitated by you. The dues which become payable at the beginning of each Academic Semester will continue as long as the programme exist at the Institution.
- You will receive reasonable percentage of the Society of fees paid by any Member of the Society introduced by you.
- Examinations and Marking Allowances
International Chartered World Learned Society Classes of Membership
International Chartered World Learned Society has five classes of membership and they areFellows, Members, Licentiates, Associates and Graduate Members.
Fellows, Members and Licentiates are corporate members of International Chartered World Learned Society. Members of International Chartered World Learned Society are elected or transferred to various classes of membership based on their qualification and experience as specified by the Council.
A practicing Professional in their area of their course of studies seeking admission to the class of Fellows, should meet conditions set for the class of Members as well as fifteen years of professional experience, of which at least five years should include responsible charge of important of professional in their area of studies such as Sciences, Engineering, Health Sciences, Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences and so on or function as a consultant or advisor in the branches of their course of studies.
Admission into the class of Members requires practicing of their areas of studies to be at least 21 years of age, with a Bachelor’s degree with Honours in that particular area such as Sciences, Engineering, Health Sciences, Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences recognized by any of the Government in the World, as well as three years of professional experience in a branch of course of studies.
Admission to the class of Licentiates requires applicants to be at least 21 years of age, possess at least a Diploma in course of studies such as Sciences, Engineering, Health Sciences, Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences or equivalent qualification, five years’ experience in a branch of their courses and pass membership examinations provided by International Chartered World Learned Society or other external examinations recognized by the Council.
A candidate for election into the class of Associate Member shall be a person who has a diploma or degree in any professional discipline other than their area of studies.
He/or She has demonstrated a keen interest in their of courses and has worked in projects or areas which required input by that particular subject such as Sciences, Engineering, Health Sciences, Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences and so on.
Graduate Members should have a Bachelor’s degree with Honors in their courses that recognized by all of the Government in the World or equivalent qualification.